With the Grace of Allah , Banan Nursery stepping in to the Second Year.During the beginning year Our Teachers performed tremendously in the academic areas such as improving the target language-English and the knowledge of numeracy (Early Years Foundation Stage) along with the Montessori approach, understanding the world with the theme based educational field trips.
Our Child centered Classroom set up helps each and every child to build the self-confidence with the independent learning structure. Each and every child has been assessed from the beginning of the term and the Teacher observes the criteria of learning style and adapt to the lesson to reinforce the children about the purpose of the lesson in fun way.
And we train our children the Social behavior patterns and how to communicate with the people from outside, build up the self-esteem to face the school interviews without hesitation.
Our previous year of children in Banan from the Foundation 1 class had got through in the leading schools in Dubai…
- Next Generation School
- Emirates International School
- Choueifat International School
- Raffles International School
- Victoria Heights School Dubai
- Jumeirah Primary School
- Greenwood International School
- Al Mawakeb
- New Academic School
- Al Anwar Private School
- Al Khaleej National School
At Banan Nursery our aim is to:
- Enable the children to be confident, independent and well balanced.
- Develop good social interactive skills and boost each child’s creative ability.
- Show the children the importance of having respect for their culture and for others.
- Foster a learning environment that develops keen and able learners.
- Work closely with parents as critical and necessary partners.
Banan Nursery’s mission is to develop the children without bias and to create within each child a strong sense of self-esteem and respect, for themselves and the people around them; while emphasizing the importance of their culture and creativity and allowing them to learn at their own pace to the best of their ability.